This is my blog about the trials and tribulations of setting up our web site.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Today is a snow day


Today is a “snow day”, not because I dislike it, I don’t even mind driving in it but I thought I would not head out to do deliveries and work on the web site instead. I called all the customers who might be running out of coffee and they are all fine till tomorrow at least. I curled up in my cold office, it never gets warm in the winter, and started to work on the web site. Then the server crashed and I am sitting here doing nothing but blogging for the afternoon and thinking about the backup server I got rid of last month and wondering how I became so dependent on the internet.

This is the start of my new blog so I guess the day is not a total waste unless you consider blogging a waste of time. Refresh … refresh … refresh … nope, server still down. I really don’t know what I will write about, but it will be what “I” want to.

Server is back up and running so back to work for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger dollartree said...

Just find your blog and I like it

Happy holiday:)

welcome to my site Louis Vuitton handbags

God bless you wishing you a glorious moments of life

10:36 p.m.

 
Anonymous dedicatedserver87 said...

Hi! Its one of the best site which is really my topic related and its very creative so I like this blog very much and it having very useful tips which helps me a lot.keep up post continue and stay tune with us.Thank U.:)

4:38 a.m.

 
Anonymous vpshosting said...

It just goes to show you how innovative and creative people can be. Thanks a bunch for sharing such useful post with excellent content. Keep blogging. Looking forward to reading your next post.

1:21 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home