This is my blog about the trials and tribulations of setting up our web site.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

There are good people in the world

This year we have been working on our shipping to the USA. The first order we received from there on our new site got shipped. A couple of weeks later it still had not arrived so we reshipped it. After 3 weeks of waiting patiently and still no coffee, we credited the money to their CC.

I can not blame them for not thinking their coffee was lost and wanting a refund. Even over the whole time they were very nice about the situation and never got angry about it. I did every thing I could do during the coffees transit time to assure them that we were working on the problem which I think we have finally resolved as the last shipment got to Florida in 6 days.

Well today I received a very nice letter from the family that didn't get their coffee on time (it did eventually get there) and also a cheque for $25. They said they are enjoying the flavor off the coffee and didn't feel comfortable accepting it for free.

Now the question is, what do I do with the cheque!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home