This is my blog about the trials and tribulations of setting up our web site.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I think I have come along way

I was thinking back to when I first went to osC and downloaded the package. It took me days to figure out how to install PHP, apache, and Mysql. Then I tried to edit something and messed up my site. About 300 installs later I think I managed to change something on a page without getting a parse error (I had to look up what a parse error was in PHP for morons). I had absolutely no clue as to what I was doing or should be doing.

Then Emmett to the rescue and he taught me a lot about what I should be doing. Since then with a lot of help from Emmett and others I have managed to fumble my way through PHP but I am still just a hack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home